Oriental Red Roast Pork
- 750g Scotch fillet
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoi sin sauce (oriental bbq sauce)
- 1 teaspoon red food colouring (optional)
- Cut the meat into quarters lengthwise and place in bowl.
- Place the pork and all other ingredients in a plastic bag and tie loosely.
- Place in refrigerator 10-12 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Pre-heat oven to 170oC.
- Drain the pork and place in baking tray.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes until internal temperature reaches 71oC and the juices run clear when meat is pierced.