Fast Veal Parmigiana
- 1/2 lb veal leg cutlets, 1/8” to 1/4” thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
Pound veal cutlets to 1/8″ thickness, if necessary.
In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot. Dip cutlets into bread crumbs, coating both sides.
Place cutlets in skillet; cook 2 minutes.
Turn; season with 1/8 teaspoon salt and top each with sauce and mozzarella cheese.
Cover and continue cooking 1-2 minutes for medium doneness.
Do not overcook.
Remove from skillet; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Serve with pasta, if desired.