- 1 (4 pound) chicken, cut into pieces
- 1/2 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons ginger juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
FOR MARINADE: In a large bowl combine the soup, garlic powder, ginger juice, cardamom, curry powder, salt, brown sugar and lemon juice. Mix well. Marinate the chicken in the refrigerator overnight.
The next day, mix in the buttermilk, then grill the chicken until cooked through. You’ll love it!